- Aerospace Education plan of action and activity reports are due from squadrons on 15 October. (See CAPR 280-2 para 6 and 7) Deadline: 15 October.
- CAPF 171 must be completed in e-services (See CAPR 173-1 para 30b) Deadline: 31 October.
- Annual inventory on Comm gear, equipment, vehicles, aircraft, and real property. To be completed in ORMS (See CAPR 174-1 para 2-16) Deadline: 31 December
- Annual Safety Survey. To be completed in e-services (SMS) (See CAPR 62-1 para 6c) Deadline: 31 December
- Some units still must complete Risk Management training for 2015. Deadline: 31 December
Games begin on 1 October. Which wing can be the first to complete all requirements?
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!!!
LOCATION: WEBER STATE UNIVERSITY – OGDEN, UTAH
DATES: JULY 7 – 12, 2015
ABOUT: Rocky Mountain Region Cadet Programs is partnering with the Weber State University, College of Applied Science and Technology to host the 2015 RMR Engineering Academy. Cadets will receive stand-up instruction from current, and former engineers on computational, aerospace, and mechanical engineering, plus lean manufacturing.
Cadets will be divided into competitive teams to design and build small Arduino robots, remote control hovercrafts, and other projects.
Cadets will also spend one day at Hill AFB for an engineering familiarization that will include an up close and personal view of the F-22 facilities! If you want to know what else we are going to do, you must sign up but I can guarantee that it will be unique!
This will be a great opportunity to learn about engineering, participate in team building activities, have fun, and make new friends.
ELIGIBILITY: At least a C/SSgt and 14 years old at the time of application.
COST: $75 (will be collected after acceptance)
HOW TO APPLY: Applications will be accepted on a “first-come, first-served” basis. There are only 18 slots available so apply ASAP!!! Applications will close once all slots are filled.
TO APPLY SEND A COMPLETED CAPF 31 WITH ALL REQUIRED SIGNATURES TO MAJ ALISHA CHRISTIAN (email@example.com)
NOTE: If you are a cadet in Utah, Wyoming, or Idaho. You may submit your CAP Form with just your Squadron Commanders signature.
Once you are accepted you will receive a letter with additional information including the payment process.
If you have any application or general questions, please feel free to contact to Maj Christian.